Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
• 1 small cauliflower (whole)
• 1 tablespoon of paprika
• 1 tablespoon of black olive paste
• 2 tablespoons of unrefined virgin coconut oil
• Sea salt
1. Prepare and clean the cauliflower by removing leaves and running it under water.
2. Preheat oven to 420°F.
3. Dry the cauliflower and apply coconut oil on your hands. Rub the cauliflower with your hands coated with coconut oil and repeat with the olive paste.
4. Cover evenly with paprika and repeat with salt and pepper.
5. Cook in the oven on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
6. After cooking, let the cauliflower cool and cut in 3 parts.
You can then store away the remaining servings in airtight containers, for a ready-to-go lunch. You can it the cauliflower cold or slightly reheated.
Fortunately, cauliflower is rich in fiber and antioxidants. What are you waiting for to eat this excellent vegan recipe?
Have a nice meal!
Rose Marie Jarry
Athlete & Pastry chef